Like the new look to audiogon ?

Noticed this morning that a change happened on the site.   

If you go the category section and click on Amps / Solid State,  you then see all the thumbnails of the amps that are for sale.          Its a little confusing as first you see the BOOSTED LISTINGS, then after that is the FEATURED LISTINGS.....then you see ALL THE SOLID STATE LISTINGS. 

Gone is the category view of the listings......
riley804
Yuk!

this “new look” sucks and it’s useability and utility is NOW about as useless as a screen door on a submarine.
The Admin notified us that they will be providing the classic list view again.
 But since that hasn’t happened yet, methinks that they are not returning to the old format, but trying to incorporate a list view into this mess.

I have seen design problems and mistakes in websites and the IT dept. works 24 hours/day for a fix.

All right, I tried to keep an open mind on this,however, I just tried to search and this is truly Bull S#!t. You lost me.
To the powers that be in Audiogon,

Listen to your clientele and go back to your old tried and true way of displaying the items. I just checked out your new displays and all I wanted to do was leave the site. It messes with one's brain and I say that in all seriousness. There's a old saying...keep it simple s----d.
I don't understand this new formatting at all.  I'm interested in Marantz receivers and typing "Marantz" into the search bar brings me "Boosted Listing" - none of which contains an item I'm looking for, "Top Results" - which only gives me 8 items (and no way to sort by price or see other results - I am assuming there's more than 8 Marantz items for sale on Audiogon), and then "Similar Results" - which gives me 48 other items, none of which have anything to do with Marantz.

Then I get to scroll to the next page and it's an identical situation.   

In what world does this even make sense?  Who thought this was a good idea????