Like the new look to audiogon ?

Noticed this morning that a change happened on the site.   

If you go the category section and click on Amps / Solid State,  you then see all the thumbnails of the amps that are for sale.          Its a little confusing as first you see the BOOSTED LISTINGS, then after that is the FEATURED LISTINGS.....then you see ALL THE SOLID STATE LISTINGS. 

Gone is the category view of the listings......
riley804
What I also find quite telling here is the huge number of posts from members whose first ever post this is. This tells me they got so frustrated that they decided to sign up to the forum to vent their feelings.
All in it is a pretty damning picture and I am quite perplexed as to why in the face of overwhelming evidence Agon has just not simply reversed the changes for now while they go back into their huddle and regroup.
Every hour is costing them money and supporters, some of which will not return......
Yuk!

this “new look” sucks and it’s useability and utility is NOW about as useless as a screen door on a submarine.
The Admin notified us that they will be providing the classic list view again.
 But since that hasn’t happened yet, methinks that they are not returning to the old format, but trying to incorporate a list view into this mess.

I have seen design problems and mistakes in websites and the IT dept. works 24 hours/day for a fix.

All right, I tried to keep an open mind on this,however, I just tried to search and this is truly Bull S#!t. You lost me.
To the powers that be in Audiogon,

Listen to your clientele and go back to your old tried and true way of displaying the items. I just checked out your new displays and all I wanted to do was leave the site. It messes with one's brain and I say that in all seriousness. There's a old saying...keep it simple s----d.