Like the new look to audiogon ?

Noticed this morning that a change happened on the site.   

If you go the category section and click on Amps / Solid State,  you then see all the thumbnails of the amps that are for sale.          Its a little confusing as first you see the BOOSTED LISTINGS, then after that is the FEATURED LISTINGS.....then you see ALL THE SOLID STATE LISTINGS. 

Gone is the category view of the listings......
riley804
Thank you all for your feedback on our latest site update. We spent the week addressing technical glitches that affected filtering and browsing. In addition, search/browsing pages have been simplified based on your feedback. With these patches making search and browse stable, we are able to release the ability to choose between the Classic View you are used to and the new Grid View. Simply navigate to any search/browse page and click the View drop-down next to the Sort By Preferences to switch between the two. Your preference will be set via cookies; you will not be required to make the change every time you log in.
Well, if majority rules or at least members have any say the website should be reverting to the old style...

so far 100% against.

incredibly bad, sucks, annoying...

Fisheye thumbnail view is useless. I find myself leaving the site because it is so hard to see and find anything. Searches are also directing potential buyers to things other than they searched for. The free place down the block is looking better.
Well I am voting with my wallet again.
As it now looks useable I have again placed an item for sale here.
Let us see how it transpires.....