Focal Aria 926/936

I know the comparison of these two speakers has been brought up here before, but most of the conversation seems to be around the bass response. Despite having slightly lower frequency response, does anyone have any experience comparing the two in other areas of the frequency spectrum? My dealer mentioned that the mid-range driver is crossed over both higher and lower delivering better sound.

I'm leaning toward the 926 since my listening room is only 15' x 15'. Also, the height of the 936 puts the tweeter quite a bit above my ears.
128x128topside3
Duh, I just read my original post. I meant to say the mid range driver in the 936 is crossed over higher and lower, so is a better performer overall. Thanks all for your responses! 
I own the 948. Both in my room and experience and talking with Focal I started to adjust the Rake or tilt of the speakers. Depending on you sitting position and seat height I found this can make a substantial change in the sound presentation. Many audiophiles will agonize about an inch one way or another horizontal and never touch the Rake. 
I listened to the 948 (just as tall as the 936) and the 926 in the same room for several hours before buying the 936. The tweeter height isn't an issue. I do the same thing with my 936's jerroldls does with his 948's. You'll be listening a little further than I am. My biggest worry would be the size of that room. You will have exaggerated bass in that room with 936's. If that was the space I had to work with I'd certainly have got 926's 
Canibefrank,
I for one couldn't care less about anything Tekton makes. Kinda tired of the Tekton fanboys trying to be the marketing department, too. When you buy Focal you know you're getting grills and the same parts in the speakers every time. Not so with Tekton.