Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
Rebbi,

I didn't realize you are using the Unico with your Ohms.

Great amp! I really, REALLY wish I would not have sold mine. That amp is amazingly subtle; it doesn't 'wow' the listener in the first five minutes, but after listening for extended periods of time, its virtues can really seduce you. Very solid construction, very robust... and makes any speaker i've connected to it so smooth and liquid sounding. Very good choice.

Based on your (and everyone else's) description of the Ohms, bet it's a match made in heaven.
I'm running my new 100s with a 35 WPC Cayin TA-30 in a 12x15 room and it's plenty of power -- it gets the 100s playing loud and deep and clean. Perhaps I am missing that last low end 1/2 octave or 2, but it's certainly sounds like I'm getting slammed. In a good way.
Hi, loose,
Yeah, the Unico really is a honey: it's beautiful, built like the proverbial tank, and sounds very nice. I lucked out here when I got it here on Audiogon for a very good price... The seller even included two other sets of tubes, although I haven't yet gotten into "tube rolling" as of yet. I'd seen it well reviewed on the Net and grabbed it fast.

I've only owned one other amp in my life: a very old PS Audio integrated that I sold here on A'gon. So I'm not well equipped to comment learnedly on its "sound," except to say that it sounds good to me.
Winegasman,
Good to hear! And you are happy with how the tube amp drives the speaks? There had been talk here earlier that the Ohms preferred SS gear.