blue jeans cable?

anyone have any experience with these guys? i just want some good conductive cables for my zu omens...
roggae
Granny , I am using the LC 1 interconnect from my turntable to my tube preamp , no trace of brightness, It’s connected as Doub Schroeder method, double Ic....
@grannyring , I got the economical Synergy set and just may plunge for the Virtuoso in the future. The Synergy still uses 12 GA cryo'd silver stranded conductors but the bananas are gold plated over copper. 

Going all silver is very tempting.

All the best,
Nonoise

@jayctoy 

Yes indeed. As I said it may well be system, taste, or even location driven. The same cable is loved by some and hated by others. Love this hobby! 
Grannyring's first post summed up my experience perfectly.  They make a decent range of cables and they're excellent value. However I soon discovered that I could make meaningful (to my ears) improvements by spending a little more on other . I'd personally recommend improving cables beyond BJ quality before getting into serious component upgrades, although there are many people who quite satisfied with them.