blue jeans cable?

anyone have any experience with these guys? i just want some good conductive cables for my zu omens...
roggae
Grannyring's first post summed up my experience perfectly.  They make a decent range of cables and they're excellent value. However I soon discovered that I could make meaningful (to my ears) improvements by spending a little more on other . I'd personally recommend improving cables beyond BJ quality before getting into serious component upgrades, although there are many people who quite satisfied with them. 
So you have a dealer (BJ Cables) who knows it all and denigrates others who feel otherwise based on their own experience. Not the objective type, I’d wager. Gotta love the know-it-alls.

Unless jaybe is an electrical engineer, or has experiencing manufacturing cable, it's rather likely the the owner of BJ cables does know more than jaybe about cables.

But such details don't seem to matter when it comes to audiophiles who hold their own perception as inviolable and indisputable.  

But such details don't seem to matter when it comes to audiophiles who hold their own perception as inviolable and indisputable.   

Whose perception should we defer to when making choices about our systems, if not our subjective perception of what sounds best to us?