Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
Odd note of the day:

After a ton of experimentation with room position, my Ohms ended up sitting atop a pair of subwoofers. The added height seemed to improve imaging and the subs (plus Audyssey) made any impact on the bass output irrelevant. Of course, this decision led to a ton more experimentation: What goes between the top of the subs and the bottom of the Ohms?

I tried tile, marble slabs, wood shelves, with hard cones, soft rubber footers, etc. I ended up using one tick towel per side. It doesn't make a ton of sense, but it seems to damp the vibration from the sub while also keeping the speakers stable.

I understand that this one flies in the face of audiophile dogma, but it worked better than anything else I tried and better than traditional on floor placement.

Go figure.

Marty
On my Ohm Walsh 3's I removed the casters and replaced them with solid rubber footers. Then, because they sit on carpet I went down to Lowes and picked up a piece of solid birch 1" thick which I cut into two 14" squares, after painting them black I installed 1 1/2 spikes.

I placed the new stands where the speakers were previously positioned and put the speakers with their new footers on top (leaving about an inch of clearance). To me the bass sounded noticeably cleaner and more defined, not a night and day difference but better nonetheless. Plus they look a little better to boot.
I have been using a pair of Ohm 200 MKIIs in my system for about 12 years. I have made regular upgrades to the system based on my impression of the "weak link in the chain". After each change the Ohms have been fully capable of revealing the improvement in system performance. My last upgrade was the addition of a very high end Thor preamp which made a dramatic improvement. I will be traveling to Montreal this week to retrieve a pair of Classe DR3-VHC super high current monoblocks that I had recapped and have never used. These amps were desinged to drive Apogee Scintillas. I fully expect another huge improvement in system performance. The point of this is that whatever changes I have made, the Ohms have responded and I have never considered them the weakest link. Pretty remarkable for a pair of $2000 speakers. I will probably be considering a driver update, but definitely not replacement.
My 5000s sit on a suspended hardwood floor. I firmed up the bass considerably by installing 3 FIM pucks shown here:

https://www.gcaudio.com/cgi-bin/store/showProduct.cgi?id=325

under each speaker. No other modifications were made or added. Gets rid of vibration and resonance.
I just blew the tweeters on one of my 5000 speakers. Is there a fuse to replace? or do they have to go back to factory.