Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
There is considerable more refinement( you really are not aware that you have exchanged a top A/B dual monoblock with d-class amps). With the AVM mono"s you can adjust the sonic signature with switches on the back... from clear to medium to smooth to match with different speakers, the bass controll is more defined,the bottom end will suprise you there is a clear sweetness to the mids with no glare produced, the upper end is not bright nor does it tend to roll off as some other amps will do.
The d-sonic is used in my home theater with ohm 300 mk11 and it works well with the ohms, they sound faster in response more bottom end (requires a good power cord)
The avm mono's is used in my main system with tyler woodmere's which are a more open top to bottom and can reproduce any weakness in the front end/amp used (also improves with a top power cord)
I hope this helps.. both are very nice power amps but the avm's take it to the next level.
p.s. any body need a M.LEVINSON 336 mine will be available soon
Dennis
Just put my bryston o to my mwt's The prior posts re power are spot on. Bryston plus ohm equals beauty
Kbuzz-

How's the bass response with the Bryston?

Last week I shut my sub off for headphone listening (speaker tap on my Marantz- just shut off the sub and I'm good to go), and forgot to turn it back on. It took a while to notice the sub was off when I went back to the MWT's
How loud is 1 watt? I just wanted to ask because I connected the ohm sw2.2000 on a 45 watt kenwood kr-5150 and the meter was not even touching the 1 watt indicator and it was already loud. Not sure if the kenwood receiver was truthful but it was plenty loud at halfway mark of the volume control already.

The ohm sounds beautiful with the vintage kenwood by the way, warm but detailed with lots of bass and punchy sound, albeit a rich and forward sound. When I switched to the denon as preamp and the parasound hca 1500 however, the soundstage is deeper and wider, I'd blacker as well as the music is more transparent than the kenwood.