Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
"What I'm most curious about are any changes in detail and resolution, along with stability and precision of imaging. "

I had Walsh 2s before current series 3 models.

detail, resolution, and stability and precision of imaging are exactly the things that changed the most for the better.

The newer models are competitive with other modern quality speakers in these regards. The original 2s were clearly not.
Thanks Map. That's very helpful.

Any thoughts on the fit between the 2000s and the 3200 cu ft room size?

Anyone else care to chime in?
3200 cu ft is just past the high end on the OHM site chart for 2000's, but that does not mean they might not fit the bill. Probably best to talk to John Strohbeen.
BTW, the new OHM website is back up and looking good. Lots of interesting new info there to soak in. Pics of some current products mentioned still missing though.
Jwc2012: I have a pair of 2000s in a 2800 c.f. basement. Although you might be sitting nearfield (I sit 9' back), the speaker doesn't know or care where you are sitting. It is going to fill the enite space. Even with powered subs, crossed over, 1st order, at 80Hz, my 150 watt/channel amp is clipping in the midrange. So, if you are going to run the 2000 cans full range, make sure you have enough juice, and check with John at Ohm to make sure the 2000 cans will work. If I had a lot more money and a little more space, I would have gone with the 3000s. Just my $0.02.