Making a difficult decision

I am trying to decide between a peachtree nova 150 or a parasound 135 both are intergrated amps. The parasound has a lot of power and connectivity options. The peachtree has power and connectivity also but what worries me is in the reviews I have read the build quality and the power supply not discussed. The parasound weighs47# the peachtree is only 17# this concerns me some. I plan on using them to drive my Magnepan 1.7s. Any thoughts?
audiomaze
I own a Peachtree Nova 300.  It's a great sounding piece and well made.  I used it with efficient Klipsch speakers, but it has enough power to drive almost any speakers.  As mentioned, it is Class D so can be smaller and lighter. 

I can't speak to either of the units you've mentioned, but I have owned a Parasound A23 amp.  It was very neutral and had plenty of power for a 125 watt amp.  I did eventually replace it with a Wyred 4 Sound Class D amp, which I felt was more detailed than the Parasound. 

The specs on the Hint's amp look similar to the A23, with the Hint having a little more power.  The Hint looks like a really nice piece.  The feature set on the Nova 300 and Hint are pretty similar.  I like the looks of the Peachtree a little better, the hint has balanced connections if that matters.  Can you listen to both?  
I used to have a Nova150.  I loved the connectivity options and even the look (ebony wood finish) but after a year the sound was simply too dry and 2 dimensional for me.  Completely a sonic preference to me, particularly as I listen mainly to jazz, acoustic, vocals, and folk/roots. I ended up going down the tube path instead which has been much more rewarding for me.  I think the Nova150 was at its best when listening to rock.  It can drive a pretty wide range of speakers fairly well.  I have not heard the Parasound.
Yes big Greg I have listened to both with mag1.7 but the room was just a showroom type setup. They sound fine but not the best way to listen. I did hear a peachtree nova 150 on paradigm 75f speakers and was blown away! 
With those speakers Parasound would be my only choice. I have the A21 and it is a beast, sounds clean and powerful.