Cannot find perfect sound

I've been listening to supposedly some of the finest speakers that currently exist. These include b&w 800 Series, revel high end, vivid audio, Psi audio and kef blades.

None except the kef blades satisfied my high level standards.

When I play my reference tracks on cheap earbuds I hear timing accuracy that is missing on all the above speakers. Only the kef blades came closest to what I hear from cheap earbuds. 

Explanations please?

I really suspect that none of these high end speakers are accurately reproducing the sound on my CDs despite all the marketing claims about accuracy and high quality sound.

What could there possibly be that my cheap earbuds can do that eludes these super high end speakers?  

I'm not so eager anymore to spend any money until I have a good explanation.

kenjit
Yes but only at a dealers when I went to investigate a turntable. I found them very engaging and not as obviously band width limited a I’d expected. The amp used was relatively low power so there were no grand symphonies involved and we didn’t blast out Metallica (something to check at home) but they are on my short list if I have to replace my current speakers (along with audio note Es and some lesser MBLs), I’d need to try a pair in my own system. Perfection in all areas doesn’t exist, no matter how big your budget, the room will always play a part but it’s important a speaker can communicate, impressive can get tiresome after a while if that’s all there is.
I personally like the persona. Unfortunately I demo them a week apart, Money was a reconsideration. The wind won me over with high powered amp. Not sure what the amp is. Got a great deal on 2 yr old wind and had to have it. Love it. Once my bat vk 200 comes back, i will drive eith it. Im sure your ears are fine. Probably just wrong equip matching. 
I found perfect sounding equipment. Then discovered... To my horror, most recordings have not so good sound. So once you get there. ell, guess what? YOU have nothing. Since then most of what you can listen to sounds bad anyway!