Cannot find perfect sound

I've been listening to supposedly some of the finest speakers that currently exist. These include b&w 800 Series, revel high end, vivid audio, Psi audio and kef blades.

None except the kef blades satisfied my high level standards.

When I play my reference tracks on cheap earbuds I hear timing accuracy that is missing on all the above speakers. Only the kef blades came closest to what I hear from cheap earbuds. 

Explanations please?

I really suspect that none of these high end speakers are accurately reproducing the sound on my CDs despite all the marketing claims about accuracy and high quality sound.

What could there possibly be that my cheap earbuds can do that eludes these super high end speakers?  

I'm not so eager anymore to spend any money until I have a good explanation.

kenjit
I don't know . what kind of  sound you want. But can  try at YouTube  on    Jolida 211
Most of the recordings I listen to have great sound, and I'm happy that my rig allows me to hear that...if the sound is a little less "great" but the music is brilliant, I can enjoy that also. Example...I like the early Bill Evans live stuff...Scott LaFaro et al, panned for extreme stereo, sort of an evenly dull piano, crowd noises...brilliant!