Used audiophile preamp

I’m looking for a used  audiophile preamp either solid state or tube. Looking for recommendations. Prefer less than $4000. Currently own Jeff Rowland Consumate preamp, phonostage and power supply.  Older technology but still excellent. What does newer technology have to offer over what I have?  Soundstage? Musicality? My system includes Linn turntable, Odyssey Kismet monoblocks, Spatial M3 Turbo spkrs, Schitt DAC, Cambridge CD Turntable, PS Nuwave, etc.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. All input welcome. Thanks.
wwp347
For a coherent musical and neutral piece I think the Rowland is very hard to beat. But many people have systems that other pre’s may have better synergy with. Depends on what kind of sound you are going for.
 Thanks all for your input. I have a dedicated listening room which I just built during a basement build out.  I have bass traps and I’m experimenting with different traps etc to optimize room acoustics. The Rowland is exceptional. I purchased the Rowland Consumate and phono stage 30 plus years ago. I was curious to know if newer preamps had significantly improved in musicality and sound stage, etc. No gotta haves but love to hear recommendations.
Perhaps rather than replacing the amps consider an upgrade with new high end capacitors in the audio path.  Many have had success with this approach.  Mundorf Supreme Silver, Gold, Oil (1200 volt versions), Miflex, Dualand, several others.  Find a reputable shop who has worked with your equipment.   Personally this has worked wonders for my vintage tube equipment and some SS as well.