$10k Speaker Cables??????????????

Where does this madness end??? My friend the editor reviews this craziness!!
https://www.soundstageaustralia.com/index.php/reviews/209-in-akustik-referenz-ls4004-air-loudspeaker...

Cheers George
128x128georgehifi
What the world needs is a better mouse 🐁 trap. Build a better mouse 🐁 trap and they will beat a path to your door. The sales of aftermarket premium fuses has not slowed down, it has not tapered off, or stopped. It has accelerated. That’s why the total of fancy fuses is at currently at least 80,000, and accelerating. The great majority of which are HiFi Tuning and Synergistic Research fuses, but a tip of the hat 🎩 to Audio Magic Beeswax 🐝 and Isoclean, you know, the one for fuse paranoids who worry about UL listing.
My mousetrap was just building a WALL. The mice would wander.. I made a 4" tall cardboard wall across the floor, except at one wall, were I placed an empty standard mousetrap. The wall made the mouse step on/over on the trap. BLAM SNAP! dead mouse(s).That was in my last residence. The current place I had killed over 40 mice in 3 years.. Now they chose to annoy some other person less interested in murdering them. The caretaker seemed to not care, I even nailed mice to his door, handed him live ones in a jar. Nope.
As for wires.... Jeesh like no one KNEW they were buying wires? Who would have guessed? Maybe they thought they were buying "Audio Jewelry"? or Classic Action Figures? or Fine Art? or 'Investing in Gold"
The cable debate goes on.  Do what works for you. I’m that makes you love what you hear buy what you can afford. You judge the fidelity and if it sounds good do it. 
C'mon GEORGE!

You threw this out here, where are you?

Talk about making a troll post!
The "T" word/ It is curious I have seen folks call out the "T" word over and over. I have yet to see a real live genuine TROLL thread. Sure some can seem a bit like it ’might have been’ someone jokingly acting a bit trollish. But not a real troll. So Why is calling troll so popular? Maybe because folks can’t use the "N" word anymore? Nor the "R" word? So they grab for a word they can sling out there and seem to be saying something insulting? IMO the "T" word should be banned.IT does NOTHING to progress any discussion, and is only used to insult someone else the person DOES NOT LIKE. Seems to have zero to do with any actual language, or words, or style. Just a way to hurl a general insult. Sort of like flinging offal or dead animal entrails.