Insiders check in

Why did I pay $10 for this? 🤔
Am I a cool kid now? 😎😎😎
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xd2girls
Hi Uberwaltz,

Yes, Glupson seems to make a habit of engaging GK, with expectable consequences.

My perception, though, based on the posts and threads that I’ve seen deleted, is that the moderators already review essentially all posts, whether they are reported or not. I’ve seen some members state that they believe the moderators only act when a post is reported, but I feel pretty certain that such statements are incorrect.

Best regards,
-- Al
You could well be right although I do know that the few posts I have reported when I felt they really overstepped the mark were only deleted after I reported them.

I was thinking more along the lines of reporting the actual members.

And yes I believe you are correct that GK posting has increased rapidly likely due to being banned from other sites.

I also believe he is after the highest post count, Mapman right now, and posting any old twoddle to get there.

On another note entirely, how DO you add a signature to your posts so is always there. Or do you have to add it manually every post?
I add it manually each time.

And for that matter, it isn't the same when I respond to certain members :-)

Best,
-- Al
I do not think that the moderators read every post. I say that because more than once, I've alerted them to offensive content and "they" (usually, just Tammy) express surprise. I will sometimes flag posts even in threads where I'm not participating.
I absolutely agree about the overuse of emojis.  
I keep thinking surely Geoffkait has passed me by now. Did I really come up with that many posts? I never repeat myself, of course.  😉