Revel F228BE

Any Agon members own a set or extensively heard a pair of the new Revel F228be's ? Do they sound amazing and  a lot better than Performa F206s and F208s? 
lnitm
otinkyad, I've had my F228BE's about 3 months now and had F206 before. They sound amazing, much better deeper bass, much better highs. Just plain better all the way around. 
I have mine in a 12 x 13 room about 16 inches out from wall and 20 from sides. I have good acoustic treatments in corners, first reflections and OmegaWood absorbsion/diffusers on listening wall behind sofa. These may help but I rarely get room nodes that are noticeable. I would like to take out front wall and move back 2 feet to give about 24-30 inches and away from me another foot or so, but all in all sounds very good. 

the speakers are front ported so i would think some absorption on the sidewall first reflection point would work. The contour 60, persona 3f, and  Kanta2 are competitors at the same price all quality products that will appeal to different listeners I'm sure Kef has something at this price and are dumping the r line at 1/2 price by B&M dealers so probably worth listening to the R900 also.
@lnitm  Many thanks for the positioning information —extremely helpful, and good to know that 16” to front wall is workable.   I finally managed to audition them today and was able to experiment a little with positioning, and also felt they sounded very good at 16” from back wall.  

@steve59. Thanks very much for the thoughts on room correction as well as alternatives.  I’ll have to look at which of those are possible auditions (nothing is closer than 3-4 hours for me).