Brilliant Pebbles, a new tweak, cheaper than high end cables.

"Brilliant Pebbles is a unique and comprehensive system for tuning the room and audio system based on special physical properties of highly symmetrical crystal structures.  Brilliant Pebbles addresses specific resonance control and RFI/EMI absorption problems associated with audio electronics  No snake oil here.
128x128tobor007

radiomanjh
geoffkait you have been around a long time and I can’t comment about your products but I have come across others that do use crystals in their power cords. I only know this because of wanting to change their connectors and found them within them.

>>>>I welcome them with open arms. And wish everyone good luck. In fact all my products come with a little note that says good luck!
Costco, you need to lay off the nose candy for a spell, partner, and get you a big gulp of some Oil of the Snake. 🐍 Cure what ails ya, partner! 🤠

People would be generally much better off if they believed in too much rather than too little. - PT Barnum
It seems that "quantum physics" is used as some sort of a card you are not allowed to dispute around here. Give it 50 years and, at the mention of quantum physics, people may be saying "Oh, my, what were we thinking?" Maybe not, but the way things are developing it could be.