Brilliant Pebbles, a new tweak, cheaper than high end cables.

"Brilliant Pebbles is a unique and comprehensive system for tuning the room and audio system based on special physical properties of highly symmetrical crystal structures.  Brilliant Pebbles addresses specific resonance control and RFI/EMI absorption problems associated with audio electronics  No snake oil here.
128x128tobor007
Costco, you need to lay off the nose candy for a spell, partner, and get you a big gulp of some Oil of the Snake. 🐍 Cure what ails ya, partner! 🤠

People would be generally much better off if they believed in too much rather than too little. - PT Barnum
It seems that "quantum physics" is used as some sort of a card you are not allowed to dispute around here. Give it 50 years and, at the mention of quantum physics, people may be saying "Oh, my, what were we thinking?" Maybe not, but the way things are developing it could be.
   Wowsers there Mr. Geoffkait, at some time a wise man was quoted as saying... 'Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood'
   The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Dr. Stephen Covey. Part of Dr. Covey's message (addressed in Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood) is that people form opinions based on their own experiences.  Thats what we audiophiles do, right?
   ...but, when it comes to you and Mr. Bybee, these sciences are way beyond me. Now I'm a refrigeration contractor/mechanic so if you want to talk about the 'Laws of Thermodynamics', Boyle's Law, Dalton's Law, or Charles Law, I'm your man.
@romeoaudio If you read my white paper on Brilliant Pebbles I suspect you would have no problem undestanding it. It even has pictures. I can certainly understand why many people are put off by words. Words like atomic binding force, kinetic energy, lattice structure. By the way, thermodynamics is my middle name. My education was theoretical propulsion and fluid dynamics. Coinkidink!