Building the Audio Note Kit 1 SET amp...

Hi, Folks,
If anyone's interested, I've started a blog with lots of photos, documenting my ongoing build of the Audio Note Kit 1 300B SET amp. If you've ever thought of building any kit before and want to get a feel for what it's like, you're welcome to have a look!
rebbi
Yes, the two green colored resistors going from the TAG strip to each of the 300B sockets.

-- Al
Oh, well. I just found the more detailed photos here, in which the resistors can clearly be seen to be correct (orange-orange-black-brown).

Strange that they look so different in the less detailed photo.

Never mind :-)

Best regards,
-- Al
Just a reminder to all that when one builds their own gear - it is hugely important to measure each resistor, capacitor to make sure it is the correct value BEFORE installing it into the circuit. Two reasons for doing this are: Making sure the correct part is going into the correct position and the other - once a part is soldered into the circuit in many cases it will no longer measure its value correctly. So once a part is in the circuit especially capacitors, they will need to be removed from the circuit to make sure they are not defective.
Charles, point of fact, the Class D amp is so good, I sold the First Watt M2. And loving it.

Regards,
Dan