Building the Audio Note Kit 1 SET amp...

Hi, Folks,
If anyone's interested, I've started a blog with lots of photos, documenting my ongoing build of the Audio Note Kit 1 300B SET amp. If you've ever thought of building any kit before and want to get a feel for what it's like, you're welcome to have a look!
rebbi
Almarg,
Can you be more specific where in the photo you are looking? Is this on the hard wired TAG strip or elsewhere?
Thanks!!
Yes, the two green colored resistors going from the TAG strip to each of the 300B sockets.

-- Al
Oh, well. I just found the more detailed photos here, in which the resistors can clearly be seen to be correct (orange-orange-black-brown).

Strange that they look so different in the less detailed photo.

Never mind :-)

Best regards,
-- Al
Just a reminder to all that when one builds their own gear - it is hugely important to measure each resistor, capacitor to make sure it is the correct value BEFORE installing it into the circuit. Two reasons for doing this are: Making sure the correct part is going into the correct position and the other - once a part is soldered into the circuit in many cases it will no longer measure its value correctly. So once a part is in the circuit especially capacitors, they will need to be removed from the circuit to make sure they are not defective.
Charles, point of fact, the Class D amp is so good, I sold the First Watt M2. And loving it.

Regards,
Dan