active crossover freqncy for Totem Mani2

For people who has experience with using an active crossover for the Totem Mani-2 Signature. What crossover frequencies would be ideal?

The website seems to indicate it's 4Khz and so would a 3.5Khz work better or 5Khz (like the option board for the Accuphase F-25)
metronet
Thanks for the information Timlub. Based on the reply I received from Totem it looks like it's impractical to go active.

Perhaps this is the reason why Totem recommends to bi-amp passively so the filtering is done internally with the mani-2 crossover.

Cheers,
given you have 2 identical amps - I suggest you go vertical biamp. Given your preamp doesn't have dual pre-outs - all you need is a y adapter - I have my home theater front mains set up this way - I run one interconnect from my preamp for each channel - and have an audioquest y adapter ( 1 F to 2 M connectors) that splits the signal and feeds each channel on the amp. Then simply run your speaker wires from each channel to the top and bottom binding posts on the Mani.

The only way you can use your F-25 is to remove the internal x-overs in the Manis and re-wiring the binding posts to connect directly to the drivers. You do not want to mess with that and I can't imagine you will like the result after you destroy the Mani's.
Do you presently own 2 amps? If not, have you thought about bi wiring? Cables do matter and you could slightly change the character of the top or bottom end independently that way.
I would describe myself as being at the bottom of the learning curve on bi-amping. Currently I have one P-102 and want to learn from other people's experience on the benefit of vertical vs. horizontal and active and passive.

For vertical bi-amp, would one really benefit from 100% of each amplifier? and what effect would it have in terms of the load current wise? Thanks.
Metronet, could you describe what exactly you are after, or what you would like to correct with what you already have? As someone above already noted, bi-wiring I think is essential with these speakers. If you want to add a little more mids, a trick I've heard about is to add another run of cable to the mids/tweets, so in essence you'd be having three runs to a speaker.
There are lots of threads on here about the Manis, many people like loads of power with them. If that's what you are after, it might be easier to scrap your amp and get some monos or something you could bridge.
From what I've heard of a Totem, if you go messing about with the crossover, you'll not have a speaker as it was tuned to sound.
Post a bit more info, and good luck!