active crossover freqncy for Totem Mani2

For people who has experience with using an active crossover for the Totem Mani-2 Signature. What crossover frequencies would be ideal?

The website seems to indicate it's 4Khz and so would a 3.5Khz work better or 5Khz (like the option board for the Accuphase F-25)
metronet
Do you presently own 2 amps? If not, have you thought about bi wiring? Cables do matter and you could slightly change the character of the top or bottom end independently that way.
I would describe myself as being at the bottom of the learning curve on bi-amping. Currently I have one P-102 and want to learn from other people's experience on the benefit of vertical vs. horizontal and active and passive.

For vertical bi-amp, would one really benefit from 100% of each amplifier? and what effect would it have in terms of the load current wise? Thanks.
Metronet, could you describe what exactly you are after, or what you would like to correct with what you already have? As someone above already noted, bi-wiring I think is essential with these speakers. If you want to add a little more mids, a trick I've heard about is to add another run of cable to the mids/tweets, so in essence you'd be having three runs to a speaker.
There are lots of threads on here about the Manis, many people like loads of power with them. If that's what you are after, it might be easier to scrap your amp and get some monos or something you could bridge.
From what I've heard of a Totem, if you go messing about with the crossover, you'll not have a speaker as it was tuned to sound.
Post a bit more info, and good luck!
Right, I forgot to mention that I am currently running bi-wires. Although I see it's one speaker cable per channel but I think inside it has multiple cores (?) and on the speakers side I had the jumpers removed.

I'd say there is nothing really wrong with my current setup. The class A amp for my room size and the music I listen to is perfect.

However, I do see the meter going to about 80% from time to time and am wondering if it'd help by going the bi-amp route. I never thought of upgrading because I am attached to the class A sound and getting Accuphase mono is unfortunately something that I could not afford :)

Thanks,
More to add - my thought process is that I am concerned that the class A sound in my setup is not going to lass very long... or not?