Maker Audio NL14 and NL14+...

I would be grateful to hear any listening impressions from those of you who will be lucky enough to hear the NL14+ amps at CES or who have heard them previously. In particular if you already own an NL 10.1 or NL 12.1 and hear the 14s and are thinking of upgrading, please let me know as well. Thank you!
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xzephyr24069
Hello, I am planning on staying with my EW Rosa speakers for at least one or two years but perhaps after going on the Andra III.... A friend of mine has the Andra III and I confirm they are really tremendous speakers whithout any doubt, but for the Savoy model I think my current living room is unfortunetly too little for this model...
I hope you will arrive to finance the NL14+, you will be happy for many years with these new fabulous amps designs from Tom!!!
Best regards
Thank you again for all the feedback....I look forward to any more reports as your amps burn in and mature even further!
Thanks again Manodyo for the detailed feedback. As some more time has passed and they are surely well broken in by now, can you let me know what you are hearing in more detail?
Thanks! I am getting closer to a decision to move up from NL 12.1 and I'd appreciate any more recent impressions that you have...