Stillpoint component stand with Verity Parsifals

I found a 6 year old post singing the praises of putting a stillpoint component rack under Verity Parsifals. I am thinking of doing the same thing. Just making sure I do this right. The thread of the bolt under the veritys fits a stillpoint, so I take it you screw 4 stillpoints under the speaker and put them on four inverted risers that come with the component rack. Is this how it works?
edorr
As a long time Stillpoint user and having heard the Parsifals using stillpoint stands and all components on a stillpoint rack including the amps I hardily agree that the Stillpoints are probably the best isolation device in dissipating energy as Davt notes. That particular set-up at an audio show was one of the most memorable audio systems I've experienced with much of it IMO the result of the extensive use of Stillpoint products along with a better than average room that allowed the system to open up without the typical room limitations at shows.

I am currently using stillpoints and risers, not the ultra, under all my components including the Merlin VSM speakers. The speakers are mounted on the speaker stands, 3 points. These are truly components that are beyond hype and really perform as advertised although why a stainless steel cone with ceramic balls would do what they do I am clueless. All I can say is they really work in opening up the soundstage, greater clarity of the harmonics, separation, that makes the music more there. Great product!

As a further note although not relative to your specific question. The Merlin's as you may or may not know are a highly evolved product that come with spikes provided by the manufacturer. These work quite well and in my listening comparisons with the Stillpoints note that the bass impact is better with the stock spikes. Having said that it was my also my impression that the Stillpoint speaker stand provided more of the music in all other parameters noted above.
Tubegroover, when I posed my original question I was not aware of the Ultra's and considering to do what you are doing, i.e. put two stands under my Verities and use dampers and risers. I found out about the Ultra's and Bruce @ stillpoint confirmed they would outperform the stands + dampers so I passed on the stands and went down the Ultra path instead. Additional benefit is I don't find the stands particulary aestehetically appealing, whereas no such issues exists with the Ultra's. I suspiciously high number of stands have been showing up on audiogon lately, so I suspect folks are swapping stands for Ultra's. Amazing how we always find ways to sink more money into this hobby.
I have used Stillpoints on and off and can also confirm their efficacy. What is the price tag on the Ultras?
There are aluminum and stainless steel versions. The former are listed at $160 each, the latter I believe are $200. Not cheap.
Not cheap indeed. I presume they are a step up from the component stands which are starting to appear for sale on Audgion?