Stillpoint component stand with Verity Parsifals

I found a 6 year old post singing the praises of putting a stillpoint component rack under Verity Parsifals. I am thinking of doing the same thing. Just making sure I do this right. The thread of the bolt under the veritys fits a stillpoint, so I take it you screw 4 stillpoints under the speaker and put them on four inverted risers that come with the component rack. Is this how it works?
edorr
I have used Stillpoints on and off and can also confirm their efficacy. What is the price tag on the Ultras?
There are aluminum and stainless steel versions. The former are listed at $160 each, the latter I believe are $200. Not cheap.
Not cheap indeed. I presume they are a step up from the component stands which are starting to appear for sale on Audgion?
When all is said and done the ultra work out cheaper as the component stands, and are supposed to outperform them. Aestetically, the ultras also have a leg up
Quick followup question on mechanics -- for the ultras, do you remove the stock brass footers from the Parsifal (assume they screw off?) and replace them, or do you (could one) effectively install the ultras into the stock brass footers, screwing them into where the stock spikes live? (Might look a bit silly with stacked footers, but curious). Also, am I correct in assuming that, with the ultras, you can still thread them at different levels in order to level the speakers (dealing with an uneven floor, so important in my case, and also am growing to appreciate a slight forward tilt that, as I saw suggested here, actually raises the soundstage pretty effectively).

I currently have them on the stock spikes, and the spikes then into (onto) granite blocks on furniture slider pads. Very less than ideal, but my setup requires that I move them all the time -- lets just say that day-to-day use of that end of the room and ideal listening placement look rather different. All in all, practical if not relatively effective. But always on the lookout for improvements. Many thanks.