Anyone under 30?

Lots of cool people, not a lot my age. I hope I am not the only one bringing up the rear.
ohlala
No, 32. I fell in love with Thiel 2.2's audio reasearch equipment when I was 23(could not afford it then). Now I own Thiel 2.3's, Pass Lab x-150, x-2, harm-tech cables, wadia 830.
i'll be 58 in a couple of weeks. i own eidolons. i attend lots of concerts, classical to blues to rock. i have many friends with whom i share my audio and musical interests, including my sons, aged 28 and 32. it DOES get better, tireguy. don't believe otherwise. it just depends upon YOU. -cfb
Hey Kirk just for the record I was kidding, I am NOT selling my gear, nor will I ever. If the afghanies bomb me and I lose power I will use the generator to power the system to hell with refrigerator and heat. The joys of being young, single and slightly misguided, sigh.....
I realize it's all in good fun, Tim - I really can't imagine anyone who's regularly on this site selling their gear. Once you've had good music in your life, you don't ever want to go back. And despite whatever my weak attempts at humor conveyed, I agree with cfb - it definitely gets better. I wouldn't go back in time even if I could. -Kirk
right here---got your wet behind the ears audiophile--28. been in this hobby about 2 yrs, have recycled the whole system since then (now, its pioneer PD-65>Belcanto1.1>joule la-100mk2>belles350>merlin vsm-m). got more in the system than in the car. money well spent...

which is the problem for most youngsters--they don't have the $$ for this hobby, or they're too concerned w/ spending it on booze & women...which reminds me of a great johnlee hooker song...its all about the tunes.