EMM Lab DCC2 & CDSD Better connection?

For the EMM Lab CDSD & DCC2 which BETTER Connection for used maximum PERFORMANCE for 2 Chanal CD.
DCC2 used DST(BNC or ST)? or ANALOG (XLR or RCA)? or PCM (AES or COAX or TOS or ST)?

Which Cables and connectors NEED? only for 2 chanal CD and for SACD 2 chanal?

Thank you for your help.
mehdi
Hey gyus, I have signed for a Comcast Digital Phone. I have recently purchased a new phone cable that makes enormous difference. Voices are now "in the room".

Jtinn, is telling the truth, the way it is, everything else does not differ much from a Radio Shack $50 Equalizer.

Regards,
Alex
The margins are too good in these cables to not come up with a new one. Think about the costs of manufacturing and the selling prices. It is a great business. I have realized a lot of things about cables through experimintation recently. One is that price makes little difference to it being better or not. 2nd is that they need time to settle down on an A/B comparison. 3rd, the same exact cable model and brands might sound different between 2 samples. Now on to this question. I switched my cables on my EMM from some old ones that came with my original Philips to kneew ones that came with the CDSD and did realize a major difference. They can get dirty & go bad if not handled carefully. Saying that, EMM is emphatic to not use gels or after market cables as it is a waste of money. If you want to spend thousands of dollars on cables to tune you system by a TACT. It will give you more versatility.
So much for letting one's ears decide. This cable has been trashed and discredited before even being produced. Amazing.

What's going to happen when someone actually hears it, writes a thread here about how amazing it is, and then everyone else goes running out to get one. We shall see.
I don't own a CDSD, I'm still using the old Philips SACD 1000 with my DCC2. After a year of running the combo with the recommended orange ST Glass cables from EMM, I decided to try an AES/EBU cable (an inexpensive one from Cardas that was leant to me).
Well, what do you know! I guess I'll need the little orange cables for SACD but I'll never use them again on Redbook.
Rather than going into detail about how the Cardas sounds better than the glass cable, I'll just say that it does everything thing a little better and everything from the midrange down, a whole lot better.
Maybe my glass cables are defective in some way?
Maybe the Philips reacts differently than the CDSD?
The improvement is way too obvious for others not to have picked up on.
I can't wait to try one of the highly-touted digital cables.
Thanks Alex.
Alex,

Your comment does not surprise me. As I stated earlier in this thread, my dealer has been recommending AES/EBU connection over the ST cables for a long time.

Since my last comment, I have had a chance to personally compare the AES/EBU intefrace to ST one on my friends CDSD/DCC2 combo (the rest of his system consists of big Canary Audio monoblocks that use 4x300B tubes, Peak Consult Emperor speakers, Stereovox top of the range spk cables, Hydra 8 and all power cords from Shunyata).

We have used Nordost Valhalla AES/EBU cable and as you said - it betters the OE ST cables in every respect. Interestingly, we both feeled that the biggest difference was in the highs, which were even more extended.