EMC-1UP SE interconnect?

I am using an Electrocompaniet 1up-SE with a McIntosh 6500 integrated amp. I have been told that if possible run the EMC balanced and the McIntosh can accomodate one balanced source. I would appreciate any thoughts on running the Electro balanced or not and what ics you may recommend. My speakers are Dali Helicon 300s.

Many thanks.
Peter
pgleekel
I run Analysis Plus Silver Oval Balanced interconnects between my EC1-UP and my Levinson 383 integrated. Very happy with them overall - a huge step forward from my low level Transparent Audio non-balanced IC's they replaced. Much more open soundstage, tighther bass, better all around.
Thanks to all of you who responded. I can always count on help from the membership.
Peter
I use Cardas Golden Reference and a Cardas balance adapter for the CD end. My preamp is single-ended only.

All works well for me.

Interesting comments about the spider clamp. I have heard mixed things about that.
Johnmcalpin, I'm interested in what you heard regarding the sider clamp. I know from direct experience that it brought the performance of my girlfriend's player to a higher level, without any downside that I could hear. So, is this concern something that someone else shared with you or did you audition the clamp yourself in your system. I'll thank you in advance.
I owned the spider clamp, and I used it with my Empirical Audio modified EMC 1-UP SE. I noticed absolutely no difference in the sound of the music with the spider clamp versus the stock EMC clamp.