What is the best DAC ever made?

Hello,

Just looking for some imput on high quality DAC's...I have owned a number over some time and have loved and lost them...Currently I am using the Classe DAC-1 to great pleasure...Just thought I would ask others what they thought!
Ag insider logo xs@2xbearotti
>>11-12-09: Perrew
Bill:-) google apl hifi and then its the first hit.<<

I did.

It directed me to Bernie Madoff's website.
Bidat.

Oh, and bespoke is certainly not limited to just clothing, while yester-year it may have been used primarily in reference to clothing, it is used for nearly all things custom made and usually of a more high-end nature :)
Bill, Im sorry if you invested with Madoff but if it looks like sharpe 5 you can take it for sure the performance is fake. This player on the other hand is for real, I have it right here.
We get it. You drank the kool aid. Now let it go. No amount of your denials is going to make the truth about APL disappear.
Bar, I drank it and it taste mighty fine. Businesses evolve over time. If I buy a product and I can have it upgraded over time when new innovations are made I consider that valuable and a good investment.
Im sure you like to drink something as well so lets hear what it is and we can discuss the pros and cons of the best dacs.