What is the best amplifier for Tannoy Kensington ?

Hey guys,

Im starting of fresh, Ive just purchased a pair of Tannoy Kensington and love the addicted to the sound that they produce, just wondering if any one owns a pair and could recommend me the best match up amps for these babies, thanks!
mondomocho
Despite their good efficiency ratings, Tannoy's respond well to higher powered, quality SS amps. I found bass response, openness and dynamics superior than with low/moderate powered tube jobs. This was with Canterbury's.

I should have mentioned that review is in issue 53 of positive feedback also on the Sophia Electric home page there is a link.
Mactone OTL M-8V with the Mactone Preamp XX-300A. Magic combo with Kensington's.
I'm a Manley importer, but became that after living 3 years with Kensington and a complete Manley setup. EveAnna Manley has always tuned Manley gear with Tannoys. Check it out - the synergy is great.
Hi What ever amp you may end up with finally, make sure you listen to a 300B based amps before you decided. I use Cary 300B monos on my Canterburys & get plenty of volume from 96db efficiency for my listening preferences. I have heard 100 watt KT88 vs a 7 watt 300B. Surprisingly they both controlled the speakers equally. Enjoy your great speakers & good luck!