Best Active Crossovers?

What are the best active crossovers?

I have a pair of Dunlavy SC-VI, which are four-way 6db slope crossover.

I understand I would need to use Three Krell KBX in series to get 4-way 6db slope (besides 8 channels of amplification).

Do you know of any high quality 4-way active crossover that can be configured to 6db slope (except for the 3x KBX option)?

Thanks!
vn101606
Buy 4 Digmoda Ice power based amplifier with DSP signal processing, can be configured in a number of different variations. A DDC1000 for the woofers and a DDC552 for the mid woofers midrange and tweeter per speaker. The 552 is a 3 channel with 2ea 500W modules and a 250W module, the DDC1000 is a single 1000W module. Then - go to town with you laptop and play around with slopes / crossover points etc. the software is very easy to use and understand. A much better solution than any active crossover. Google them for more information

Best of luck

Peter
You have to be careful purchasing active crossovers for speakers. Some (not all) speakers need some sort of wave shaping circuitry to correct for issues inherent to the specific speakers. Martin Logans for example. So, when thinking about purchasing a third party's active crossover, contact the speaker manufacturer first and ask if wave shaping is required or if the third party active crossover will be okay for the speaker.

enjoy
Minorl , that be hard with the Dunlavy's - and with the Digmoda you can do all the "shaping" you'd want.