Digital Audio Denmark convertors

Has any member of this forum had an opportunity to audition these convertors and if so what is their impression.
I have heard them in my system for a short period of time and thought that they were outstanding on CD plaback alone. I was not able to access their higher resolution playback.
Anyone had a chance to compare this converter with other top rated converters such as Playback designs/Berkeley Audio dac etc?

ecka
I have one here in Las Vegas and I can say without hesitation that it is by far the best converter on the market and I have compared it to many highend audiophile players such as the Playback designs & the Berkeley. They don't come close, and best of all, it is cheaper than both of these.

Vincent R Sanders
VRS Audio Solutions
Vincent,
Are you referring to the AX24? If so, are you using 2 channels or more? And, is there a volume control? Thanks
Yes, it is a AX24 and it belongs to a client of mine. It is setup for 2 channel output and can do all PCM formats via the AES digital I/O module. It is being used for computer audio playback and no, it does not have independent volume control. In order to control it, you must use a computer, PC or Mac.

Vincent
We have the AX24 with DSD/DXD and mic pre option. We also have the EMM Labs separates and the Playback Designs MPS-5.

The MPS-5 is our new Reference Standard! Period!
Vincent: With all due respect, where did you hear or have a chance to compare the Playback Designs? I know of no one in Las Vegas that has one. Nor do I know of anyone who has lent you one.

You make a bold statement when you say "without hesitation that it is by far the best converter on the market" and I have to say I think your credibility is in question on this one.

Jonathan Tinn
Playback Designs