Digital Audio Denmark convertors

Has any member of this forum had an opportunity to audition these convertors and if so what is their impression.
I have heard them in my system for a short period of time and thought that they were outstanding on CD plaback alone. I was not able to access their higher resolution playback.
Anyone had a chance to compare this converter with other top rated converters such as Playback designs/Berkeley Audio dac etc?

ecka
Yes, it is a AX24 and it belongs to a client of mine. It is setup for 2 channel output and can do all PCM formats via the AES digital I/O module. It is being used for computer audio playback and no, it does not have independent volume control. In order to control it, you must use a computer, PC or Mac.

Vincent
We have the AX24 with DSD/DXD and mic pre option. We also have the EMM Labs separates and the Playback Designs MPS-5.

The MPS-5 is our new Reference Standard! Period!
Vincent: With all due respect, where did you hear or have a chance to compare the Playback Designs? I know of no one in Las Vegas that has one. Nor do I know of anyone who has lent you one.

You make a bold statement when you say "without hesitation that it is by far the best converter on the market" and I have to say I think your credibility is in question on this one.

Jonathan Tinn
Playback Designs
Vincent,
Jonathan Tinn makes a good point. There c-o-u-l-d be a player or converter which is better than the AX24 and also better than all the other players and converters you mentioned. Of course, if you had listened to all those which are popularly thought to be contenders for top of the heap, (those you mentioned and others), and had also listened to many others, and you had come to the same conclusion, and done so with an objective ear and evaluation, then your conclusion would appear to be based on a "rational" process of evaluation, and it could be a credible and defensible opinion. In which case, those who would seek to impugn your credibility simply because you did not share their opinion, and who would do so without also mentioning their similar process of evaluation and the results and t-h-e-i-r opinion, might in turn see their credibility questioned.
don't be so quick to anoint a new champion.

i am reviewing an 8 channel ess tech sabre 32 bit dac.

you may be surprised. the jury is still out on this one.