has anyone tried PS Audio perfect wave duo

any experience/thoughts on new PS audio perfect wave transport and dac
hifinut
Distributor representatives hit the road with products for auditioning in June. That’s how I auditioned the series at my local dealer. The series that I listened to extensively was just superb. While the HD files and DVD disc (containing HD files) did sound exceptional, I found that Redbook playback was the best that I’ve heard to date.
I'm thinking of taking the same road that 2chnlben is taking. The Powerwave DAC seems to be the answer for what I'm looking for and I'm very curious about how the bridge will be implemented.... AND how much it will cost. If they keep the cost down it will probably be a no-brainer
Paul M of PS Audio said he believes the price on the bridge will be in the $500 range. But that is subject to change if they change the design (which is possible given the current design lacks wireless - an unacceptable condition in my eyes).

I'm still waiting for delivery of my DAC - no word on when that will be. Not even sure if my dealer has one yet.
Shazam,

I'm still waiting on mine too. Like you, I’m hoping for a wireless Bridge, but as long as the remote control interface is stiller (which Paul indicates that it will be) I can live with an Ethernet connection - which might even enhance the transmission quality. It would be another freakin' wire to string across the floor though.

While you’re awaiting the Bridge, what will interface your Sonos and PWD with – USB or S/PDIF?