Ayon Audio CD-5 versus CD-5s

What are the essential differences between the CD-5 and CD-5s? Has anyone heard one of the 5s units as yet?

Does Ayon have any plans to bring out a reference player like the CD-5/5s with built-in pre-amp that does SACD (2-channel) as well as Redbook CD?

Thanks!
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xzephyr24069
It was brought to my attention by my local Ayon Dealer that he has been receiving enquiries about the availability of an upgrade board for the CD-5s. I apologize to the OP as I only skimmed over the original question. My comments related to the 24/96 USB board available from Ayon which I had fitted to my old CD-5 for the buyer. It was also brought to my attention that Ayon now have info regarding this upgrade posted on their website. My apology for the apparent confusion.
I have cd-5s, and I have listened cd-5 before my purchase. There are quite numerous upgrades between cd-5 and cd-5s model. USB-board is one of them. Also analog inputs (now 1 balanced and 1 unbalanced, before 2 unbalanced) are not digitized (AD-converted) as before. There are also one analog (unbalanced) output for subwoofer etc. Display information is wider and contains more display options (as with cd-1sc for example). There are more switches in back to select different setups (example "normal amp" and "direct amp"). About sonical differences cant say anything yet, because im still under break-in period. But it sounds very good right now !