Tweaks for EMM CDSA SE ... ?

Has anyone found tweaks that really improve their EMM CDSA SE? I am experimenting now -- trying to improve its performance.
sabai
I too own a Emm Labs CDSA-SE ( metal transport ) and also using a SR Powercell 10SE and SR Mig's( pinpoint config). I'm using Mig's under all of my equipment including the 2 DD-18 subs to great effect. Sold the cerebase & all the stillpoints.

I also recomend changing the fuse on the CDSA-SE to a Furutech T2A. I sorted my GREEN Furutech 20mm fuse from Asia because only the blue one's are avaliable in Europe. The Green Furutech fuses are TRUE Furutech and sounds much better than the newer blue version ( made by PADIS .)

I've Furutech nano fluid all connections including fuse caps.

Another tweek being very good is to directly place a HRS small damping plate on top of the transport inside and another one on the top cover. This stops most of the vibration from the transport itself when spinning the disc. You can litually hear the difference.

I've tried a few top power cords and settled with the great Tara Labs Colbalt.

Hope this helps.
Flashunlock, thanks very much for all this information. Very interesting. I have the 230-volt EMM. It looks like I would have to buy the blue fuse -- the big or the small? Would the results be better than the fuse in the EMM? I use a silk cushion (waiting to be replaced by MiGs) under my EMM and 4 Totem beaks in diamond configuration on the top. The results are not subtle. I would like to know more about how your EMM sounds with the PowerCell. What MPC are you using -- the standard or the Galileo? How are resolution, dynamics and sound stage?
Sabai,

You're welcome. Try get the GREEN Furutech T2A fuse. The size is 20mm x 5mm and throw away the cheap glass fuse Emm provided. You will get a greater sence of focus, more layers, dynamics and resolution. If your system have valves in the chain, maybe try the HiFi Tuning Silver Star fuse as it will give you a bit more snap/ prat.

I'm using the SR Galileo MCP just on the Powercell 10SE and no where else as I've found it sounding a bit too laid back on the Precision AC cable for the Powercell and other SR cables. What you will get from the 10-SE is a bigger sound stage is the 1st thing you'll notice and everything else improves.... do use up all the 10 sockets as the more you use from the 10SE, the better it sounds. I have my AV, all of my two channel system plugged to it without any current limitation.

Do try the Mig's as they will knock your socks off.
I'm also using a set of SR ART system as well as a extra set of SR ART Basik.

Hope this helps and you can E-mail me for more info. :)
Sabai, I've forgotten to say I'm using the Tara Labs Zero Gold XLR interconnects from CD player to pre. Tried the SR Universal Galileo for ineterconnecst and speakers and found them did something better but not everywhere so stuck with my own stand alone cables. I guess they are great IF your system/ cables need them but in my system and my personal opinion, it was only a side step kind of improvement.

Cheers.
I have done most of the changes done above (iec, power cord) but also have the EMM on 4 stillpoints which itself rests on a wood plinth on 4 small springs which rests on my rack. That was a nice improvement.