Tweaks for EMM CDSA SE ... ?

Has anyone found tweaks that really improve their EMM CDSA SE? I am experimenting now -- trying to improve its performance.
sabai
I have done most of the changes done above (iec, power cord) but also have the EMM on 4 stillpoints which itself rests on a wood plinth on 4 small springs which rests on my rack. That was a nice improvement.
Flashunlock, thanks again. I had a look at the back of my EMM. No external fuse. It looks like I'll have to open up the box to make the fuse change. I'm still looking for the green Furutech fuse on the Internet. And thanks for all the information about SR cabling. Same as you -- I also will only have the SR PowerCell 10SE plus the Galileo MPC in my system. This is the first time I have read about the sound being a bit too laid back with SR cables. This is very important information because of the universally positive reports about SR cabling -- and all the sales promotion. I know the people at SR (by phone) and they are very helpful. No complaints about SR. They may not know about this sonic effect with the EMM. After all, they can't know about the synergy of their cables with every system in musicland and all the possible permutations. Knowing this about SR cabling with the EMM is very important information for me because I can't audition anything. I live overseas and have been guided only by sonic intuition in all my purchases which I either bring from abroad or have shipped over. So far so good -- like Steely Dan. I have mostly Gabriel Gold cables throughout my system -- not laid back at all -- dynamic, warm and resolving all at the same time, excellent all round, amazing cabling -- as well as an SR Master Coupler with Oyaide terminations for my 100-volt Marantz PM-15 that has to be plugged into a step-down transformer. The latter is nicely cleaned with the rest of my system because everything (except my REL subwoofer) is plugged into a Tesla Plex. I am also using Schumann resonance devices. I'll be getting my PowerCell next month. It will be the cornerstone of my system. I can't wait to hear it.
Flashunlock, I don't need to use all 10 sockets on the PowerCell, only 3 or 4. It will only be used for my music system. I have 4 sets of MiGs on order. I also use Totem beaks on top of my EMM -- they did nothing for my Merlin speakers -- and Harmonix Synergy Points on top of my Marantz PM-15. They are meant to be used as footers -- did nothing for my EMM -- so I tried them on top of my PM-15 and the sonic results are not subtle. A lot of the tweaking I have done is trial and error -- as well as switching around my power cords.
Flashunlock, thanks for clarifying about the SR cables. Since it it is impossible for me to have all-active cables in my system because of my step-down transformer, and Merlin does not recommend silver cables for their speakers, I chose to go with mostly Gabriel Gold cables -- no buyer's regret.
Sabai,

The fuse is located directly under the power cord between the switch. Use a screw driver to pull it out and there is only one fuse even though the holder can accommidate 2.

Regards