Upgrade CD player or get into LPs? Suggestions

Folks

I've now enjoyed my system for about 2 years now, and starting to think about upgrading or adding to it. Any thoughts of what I should do to increase my listening experience?

Should I upgrade my CDP? Or, change my entire experience by getting into LPs? If upgrade, any CDP suggestions that is below $5k (new)? If LPs, what are the beginners+ TT to consider (one added plus is that my current preamp handles phono)?? Thoughts?

Thanks,

Current system:
Cary 303/100 CD player
Audible Illusions 3A preamp
BAT 75SE
Dali 800 MKII
Synergistic Research Galileo speaker cells
BASIK strings I/Cs
broken
Minorl,

How many copies of an Lp do you buy on average to get one without clicks and pops? What is the highest number of copies of an Lp that you had to buy to get one without noise?

I'm not arguing, just trying to get relevant information. I haven't ever had to buy two copies of a cd to get one that was quiet. If a cd does not play properly the seller will provide a replacement at no charge.
Tomcy6: thanks for the question. No problem. When I purchase albums I look for albums that are in very good to excellent condition and typically I have not had any problems with the albums I purchased. Now garage sales, and huge bins at flea markets are a different issue. I typically don't go there unless I take the time to really look closely at each album. You can tell pretty clearly what the condition they are in by just looking at them. If the seller won't let me see each album, then I don't buy it. Now on-line sales, typically will list condition. Again, I haven't had one problem yet. I just recently purchased a used Quincy Jones (You got it bad girl) album on-line (Quincy Jones in the past used the absolutely best vocalist and this is no exception),It was listed as very good condition. Well, when it arived, I noticed that it had never been played. You can tell by looking at the album and more specifically, the hole. When I played it, well, not one pop or click. I have no patience for pops and clicks and I really take good care of my albums.

enjoy
Lately, every lp I had gotten seemed unplayable to me, filled with noise. This applied to internet sales where the buyer listed the product as nm and to lps that
I purchased in stores that looked great on inspection.
I think the problem was deterioration in the stylus. Genius that I am, I hit on this when the stylus was hanging almost at a 90 degree angle to the cartridge body.
I used this as an opportunity to do a long deferred upgrade to the whole vinyl rig. Specifically I went from a Rega P%5 with with it's stock mm cartridge to a Clearaudio Concept with the Concept mc cartridge. Now, all those recently purchased lps that sounded so damaged sound playable.
Lesson: 1) I ain't to swift, and
2) make sure your stylus is in good shape if you think that the noise level from your vinyl is unacceptable.