Marantz sa113 vs esoteric k-07

Hi , has anyone had a chance heard of the Marantz SA-11S3 vs Esoteric K-07 compared how they sound? Which is a better player overall? I am thinking of upgrading my Cary 306/200 . Any advise ? Thanks in advance , I really appreciate your input! I am using Usher mini2 , R1.5 amp in mono and Acoustic Zen double barrel speaker cables, and Absolute IC's.

Unclechardy
uncle_chardy
Thanks for the input Ptss, I honestly not familiar with Lexicon, so I went to check out the reviews and u are right it's got great feedbacks. Is that what you are using now?
Hi Unclechardy, I have no experience with AVM or Ayon but I know that some suggest Ayon gear.
My experience is that you better go used but top model than some new middle model. If course this suggestion is in case when sound matters and you don't worry so much about warranty etc.
It is a myth that digital gear has incredibly involved in past decade. Maybe usb connections and PC audio but it is anyway still inferior to no compromise CDP built by a great designer.
Hi Plutos, you know I really like your idea. I do think that way, you spend less you get the best. You know I got my Cary slightly used and did not pay full priced and lasted me 12 years. I hope these new CDP's are as durable as my Old Cary. I kinda like the top loading design from Ayon . Thanks Plutos something to really consider.
Hi uncle chardy.
Thanks for your question on the avm cd8t. I have just been informed by avm in Germany that they will supply a 110v PSU free of charge. If you are still interested and proceed with the purchase I will order the parts and process the conversion from 220v to 110v. There will be a slight delay in the delivery but I will keep you updated on developments.