Record-playing Rituals?

I'm curious what everybody's riuals are when listening to albums. How often do you clean the records? Every Time? How often do you clean and lubricate the stylus? Every time?

David
deshapiro
Zaike, old mate, not a chance. You've been hooked long ago and you know it....
Postscriptum: Does your lady perchance have an elder sister?
How can you say such things about me Detlof, when I commonly play my records, after their initial cleaning (if - and this is truly shocking - if I even feel compelled to give them one!), forevermore without once again ever subjecting them to any wet treatment?
Scripted-postum: Perchance yea, forsooth taken.
To wit, dear Zaike, 'tis not the unctions which do tell on you, 'tis cartridge-tonearm settings which forsooth betrayeth you as hooked through and through....
To be perfectly honest, let me admit something I have never owned up to in public before: In my rig, I have never been able to consistently identify any fluctuation in the sound I could hang my hat on when adjusting VTA or anti-skating. There, I said it! (Not that I ever claimed otherwise.) I feel so much better now. It is true, however, that the last time I futzed around with these settings, I was in a different listening room, with my old amp and phono preamp, my TT resting on a different shelf arrangement, and hadn't yet installed my tonearm damper, so I suppose I should try and belly up to the bar once again. (However, you are inescapably, irrefutably, ascendantly triumphant Detlof, inasmuch as I *have* copped to hearing differences stemming from changes in VTF, loading, clamping, damping, etc., so I do verily protesteth too much ado about nada in my merely music-loving conceits. But I want and need to, every once in a while - otherwise,...??)
By Jove, me thought, thou didst protest too much, but now sweet truth is flowing from your lips as honeydew in spring. A pox on all, who forthwith doubt your words.