Getting a Koetsu Onyx cartridge rebuilt - help

I have a vintage Koetsu Onyx that I'd like to have rebuilt. I don't want to use Van de Hul or Benz Micro because I don't want a hybrid back. Seem to recall reading somewhere that Koetsu has a service in London, or at least an arrangement with someone there who can do this type of work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Doug
grandpad
Hai bird dog .... i have a koetsu and a vd hul the condor only i damaged my condor just before i bought the koetsu, and changed appartments in the mean time so comparison is difficult

What i can say is that i think the vd hul delivers a little bit more detail(light tracker) and the urushi is wonderful with voices , i will have my condor checked here in holland by vd hull maybe its only a loose wire as the damaged occured using a to stiff needle brush, after that i make my definite claim ,both are very strong advocates of analogue , the colibri is also what i will buy in the future at one time .

greetings from holland
Andromedaaudio,

Since you live in the Netherlands, do you know much about VDG cartridges? I am looking at a clear body Colibri XGP listed on AudioGon. I have never seen a clear plastic body Colibri - just black plastic or metal. I have seen the myrtle wood bodies as well. But, I have never seen clear plastic.
I know about the "high end broker" and "A 10 audio" they both sell colibris new or second hand a bit of googling .
What the plastic concerns i dont know about all the colours it should not make any sound difference i would think and no i am no vd hul expert what i do know is that he lives in the dutch countryside and that he is very much devoted to audio so youre not buying a hyped marketing product but something beautifull made by hand , i would not take the high output ones personally but the low ones (lower moving mass. )
I agree. Looking for a LO - .22mv output or close to that. It is too late for me to get the clear body, and all the XGM & XGP Colibri's currrently lised on AG are HO - .45 & .65.

I will try to Google the leads you sent me.

Thank you.
Found them both. HighEnd Broker has a LO XGP Reference Colibri. I have never heard of a "Reference" model in the Colibri line. I plan to contact both dealers this weekend.

Thank you for the leads.