Best turntable for easy setup and no maintenence?

Looking for a turntable that is not only good but easy to set up and does not need much tweaking or maintenence.

I have about 1500 to spend on table, arm, and, cart.

Used is fine.

Let the opinions fly!
drken
I got a Music Hall MMF-7 with cart for 1,000 bucks. I was told this is a good place to start. I will tell you that vinyl will not sound like a CD. I like it. I wonder if I should go with that EAR phono preanp. The musical surroundings is good... but I think a preamp would give me another sound to MMF-7. Is that good idea.....before moving up in turntables?
For the money, what is the "best" cartridge for the Rega P2 or 3----not necessarily the same price as the deck; in fact, for less money?

Len
There are used VPI Scouts on this site all the time. You should be able to pick up one of these plus a new cartridge and be in your budget.
I can't ever recall seeing mention of the NAD 533 on American audio sites, although Fremer had nice things to say about it a while ago. Maybe it's because it's not generally available in USA. Anyway, I find it a basic no-nonsense machine, which I bought new, complete with cartridge, for $600 Canadian. That would leave quite a bit for a better cartridge (the Goldring Elektra can be easily improved on). I'm pretty sure the NAD is a Rega-type table, with an RB250 arm. It must be durable too, since, when I had a new cartridge installed, whoever did it put the table back in the box upside down. Happily, no harm was done.
Start with the base P5 for about $1300.....add the Rega Exact cart (their best) for $550........if you can't persuade your dealer to hit the $1500 price I'll be surprised. Then, in the future, step up to the PSU to electronically control the speed - a $345 upgrade that sounds like a million $......then you're done.