The best speaker you ever heard?

In my opinion, the speaker is by far the most important part of the audio system. After all, it is the only part you hear. OK, the other stuff really matters a lot, but without a great speaker... No go.

I am a bit 'speaker-obsessed' I guess, and now I am wondering: What are the best speakers you have ever heard, and what made them the best?
njonker
Must give a solid plug here for the Acoustic Zen Adigio as it is solid all around and outstanding value. I've listened to speakers throughout the $5,000-$22,000 range and the Adagio by Acoustic Zen is simply spot on and good at everything. Lot of the supposed big name/big ticket speakers I heard were also good but there were clear faults on most while I could not discern any faults from the Acoustic Zen so I bought them and am now listening and enjoying my music much more than ever expected.

My system consists of the Musical Fidelity KW250S, JPS Kaptavator power cord, and Crystal cable speaker wires.
The Best speakers I ever heard are : Sonus Faber Stradivari with Lavardin MAP (only 50W!) or Lamm M1.1, and Mark Levison 390S.

but

In my opinion, same speakers with Theta Digital Enterprise work poorly.