What is the lowest LOMC you guys know of???

What cartridge do you guys know of, that has the lowest mv output. Just curious???
justubes
Raul

If the gain on the phono stage is not enough, which one is giving us the wrong information?? The 79 db gain or the 0.015mv output??

I'm currently listening to it right now at about 90db. My preamp is at 9 oclock--6 0clock being zero.
Dear Justubes: The 0.015mv. Your 90db, 9 oclock confirm it.

I think the right number could be: 0.15mv, but who really knows.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Raul

A fellow from Vinyl Asylum did some calculations for me and the correct output is 0.075mv. It is still a very LOMC. I'm happy that thngs got staigthen up, I always thought it was 0.015mv.

Does that make sense?? 90 db at 9 oclock. I did more research and come up with 0.067mv output. Well, she sounds beautiful and that's what matters.

Thanks
Justubes,

Ahhh...so we actually had the same cartridge in mind :)

I own an original SL-15E (aka S-15E), which according to Ortofon's own spec sheet (which I've uploaded here:- http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c147/ze_ant/orts15scan.jpg) has an output of 0.04 mV, which I guess takes the prize here...

I actually have the had the same cartridge
Ze_ant Defenitely this Ortofon SL 15E is not 0.015mv. I was told that I should mutiply that by 5 to get the correct output, which came out to be 0.075mv. So the specs should be correct. 0.04mv, 0.067mv or 0.075mv or there abouts. I find this cart. to be one of my favorite, it matches my JMW9 perfectly. For the price I paid for, how can you go wrong.