Phono pre-amp for Shelter 501 MK

What kind og phono pre amp for the shelter 501 mk2,
budget $1100, I whas thinking og the EAR 834P phono stage,
but its not switchable and can only be set at only 47ohm will that be a problem?

Regarts
daemon
I have two Shelter 501s in two separate systems, both running into EAR 834P phono pres. Fantastic combination and sounds simply wonderful. Whoever said these were incompatible was simply but highly mistaken.
Thanks for the respons!

I have be reading reviews on all the Phonon pre
and it seems to me that the MiniMax Phono pre is
Number one Because it´s very clear, neutral, and a very god 3D Sound stages, very god voises.
Number to Ear 834p very good 3D soundstage, very god voices female, gorgeous in the midband. Not so neutral.
Number tre AQVOX like the balanced input, it´s but my arm don´t support it.clear,uncolored midrange.very god at pris.
Thanks for the help.

Regarts Daemon
No on a Voyd, with splitface power supply, tre motors, Helius Omega 2 arm with silver wire.

Regarts
Daemon, you should simply be able to have your tonearm leads reterminted with balanced connectors (XLR's) which is what I did to take advantage of the Aqvox's balanced input. There are very few tonearms which are not compatible with the Aqvox's balanced in, the Rega arms being the major ones. The info is on the Aqvox website. Also (I'm not sure where you are-possibly in Europe?), if you can arrange an audition of the Aqvox it comes with RCA to XLR adapters allowing you to use the balanced input.