cartridge Benz, Koestu, Lyra

I have a Scout with a Benz Glider H2 currently, running through a AR PH5 phono pre. I am looking to upgrade my cart. Would a Lyra Helikon be overkill and would I have a problem with anti skate? I have heard the Koetsu Black and loved the airiness. Would a Benz woodbody give me any of that air? It's really difficult to listen to diffrent carts, plus they are always on a diiferent rig. I am probably going to buy used.
Any advice/suggestions would be appreciated.
Jeff
jdodmead
I got the Black and at first I was dissapointed. All lot of it came from my set-up, which I have tweaked and it is breaking in nicely. Now I am plaesed with the sound and think I made a good choice in carts. I also doubt that it is fully broken in and look forward to hearing additional inmprovements.
I keep thinking now I can stop with the upgrading. I don;t see how that's possible. There are so many things out there that I want to try, carts, stages, turntables, speakers.......somebody stop me.
How about for your next upgrade Try the Lyra Skala out. Its an exceptional Catr. I just moved from Benz to Lyra and am very happy with it. Will not go back to benz any more.
Skala? I'd love to, but that there is one big jump. I don't think I will ever get a chance to try a cart in that caliber unless I win the Lotto. But again, I would love the opportunity, although it may be wasted on my tin ears.