Optimal loading for the Orpheus

I am in the process of acquiring a Transfiguration Orpheus cartridge. Despite a lot of very informative information on the 'Gon, I have yet to see insight regarding the optimal loading folks have found for the the Orpheus. Your thoughts and experiences, please.
hickory
I'm glad I caught this thread
Rauliruegas,I would appreciate your opinion on which of the cartridges you mention would work well with a Basis Vector3
tonearm and 72db phonostage.
Rauliruegas (and Goldeneraguy): A brief history of cartridges in my system...I changed from a Benzmicro Ruby 3 (low output) to the Temper V a couple of years ago. This was a great improvement, particularly in realism/ natural tonality and presentation. Detail was also vastly improved. For the past 2 months, I have had a ZYX UNI in my system, which absolutely SMOKES the Temper V (enough said). Thus, I could not envision a scenario where I would return to the Temper V.

Given i) my original liking for the Temper V, ii) the generally positive reviews and thread dicussion regarding the Orpheus and an expectation/ recomendation (A.J Conti and folks at Oveture Audio) for a good system match of Transfig (I have had all of these to some extent on a Basis 2500 TT with a Vector 4 tonearm), I thought I would move on to the Orpheus (via a trade-in of the V). If YHO is correct (Orpheus underperforms relative to the Temper V), I will settle back and continue to enjoy the stellar ZYX. However, I anticipate (hope) the Orpheus will compete favorably with the ZYX.

Jim
Dear Goldeneraguy: I think that Hickory who owns a Vector tonearm already give you a good advice about.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Hickory,you know I loved the "V",but BOY are you in store for a treat.The "O" is "that" much better.Actually it is a GREAT cartridge!
I simply cannot get enmough of it....good luck.
I find the Temper V to be very demanding of set-up parameters. If not dialed in just right, I would describe the sound as muddled/conjested/slow even veiled. Careful A/B comparision with the same mastered recording played back on cd as a reference reveals this trait. The V is dialed in though when the transient speed is near equal to CD. When I achieve this goal, the V sounds like the LP record it is tracing. In addition, the lack of inner groove distortion the V exhibits is nothing short of a revelation. The tonearm I'm using is a modified + rewired Rega RB1000 and I have ability to adjust VTA on the fly. Phonostage is a modified Lukasheck T-9 with outboard power transformer into a balanced tube pre. Are there more detailed cartridges than the V? Absolutely.. Better trackers?..I'm not so sure.