What Cartridges to use with Triplanar IIV Tonearm?

What cartridges have you used successfully with the Triplanar VII Tonearm? I have heard the ZYX cartridges works well. Do you know of any others?

Thanks.
mikeaudio
Although I use all tube phonos, lately there are 2 SS which I would readily recommend, and one isn't too expensive:

1) Walker Reference Phono
2) Aqvox Phono 2 MkII (only with balanced inputs)
The Aqvox is worth serious consideration.
Other tube stages to investigate include the Joule Electra, Herron, Manley, and even the cj.
Mikeaudio, what is the rest of your system? Do you prefer a bit of a warm sound? Or do you prefer more neutral sound? What is your budget for a phonostage?
Yes, please give us some specific insight into your current system, long-term goals, and taste in music.

While I'm still of the opinion that a good rig should do all music perfectly, we live in the real world, and we can consider compromises appropriate to your tastes.

Having said that, the right system could for example, introduce you to opera - creating a transcendant experience you might never have imagined possible.

How could I forget the K&K? It's very nice, and Kevin Carter will build it for you for an additional $400 (last time I checked).

One more piece of advice ... everything you read here is WRONG!

Seriously, at the end of the day, don't let any of us tell you that you don't know what you're hearing. It is all of us who don't know what you're hearing ;-)

Cheers,
Thom @ Galibier