Tweaks such as demagnetizers ionizers for lp's

What are the options as in brands that demagnetize 12" lp's. The ones I have found seem to be expensive $2k and up.
What other tweaks are available ionizers included?
pedrillo
I just picked up the device Dan recomended and it works wonders.

I was also wondering about the best way to use it. I will try it the way Doug recomends tonight and see if it works even better.

Thanks for the killer tweek.

Sean
Perhaps not hearing the molecules orienting in the same direction is a blessing, after all. One more thing to check off my audiophile neurosis. Godspeed to the rest of you.
Sarcher30, glad you're enjoying this poor man's Furutech demag!

IME and Dan's it's more effective and longer lasting than a $200 Walker Talisman. Whether it matches the $1800 Furutech is untested, but as they use the same technology...

The usage I described is how machinists demag tools, drill bits, pieces of work, etc. FWIW, it's what my partner (an industrial scientist with a PhD in metallurgy) and his father (a master machinist) both recommended.

Gotta go realign some coffee molecules!
Tzh21Y, if you have an opportunity to compare results with the Furutech we'd all love to hear about it.

I can't reiterate too strongly, PLEASE unplug this cheap, made in C***a doohickey whenever you're not actively using it. It overheats quickly, so please don't burn your house down. This is why I haven't openly recommended it.